Coronavirus Test Kit (2019-nCoV)
COVID-19 is a disease caused by the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). The disease can be screened and diagnosed by measuring the antibody IgG & IgM for this virus. Antibody IgM appears in the early stage of infection, while Antibody lgG in the late stage.
The test kit consists of test card, Sample diluent and the instruction and comes in two different packagings:
Main Components & Additional Required Equipment
- The test card consists of the card housing and test strip.
- Test strip contains a sample pad, glass fiber (coated with colloidal gold -rat anti-human IgM conjugates, IgG , absorbent paper and PVC plate.
- Sample buffer: the main component is phosphate buffer (PBS).
Further Accessories Required But Not Provided
- Pipettes and pipette tips
Special Storage & Transport Conditions
- The test kit can be stored at 2-30°C, aluminum foil bag in a sealed state is valid for 12 months , once opened, it is valid for 1 hour.
- Transport at 2-30°C
This product does not cross react with influenza A virus, influenza B virus, respiratory syncytial virus, parainfluenza virus, Mycoplasma pneumoniae and Chlamydia pneumoniae positive samples.